The law firm of Williamson, Clune & Stevens provides a broad range of legal services throughout New York State. Our primary practice areas include civil litigation, insurance defense, personal injury, domestic relations, such as divorce and family court cases, criminal defense, education law and real estate transactions.
While our firm provides a broad range of services, the individual attorneys focus on specific practice areas and have an in-depth knowledge of their respective fields. This focus allows us to pursue even complex and sophisticated matters successfully on our clients' behalf.
To learn more about our practice areas, please follow the links below:
- Personal injury and insurance defense: Our Tompkins County lawyers provide plaintiff's personal injury representation as well as insurance defense counsel. Because we have experience handling cases from both a plaintiff's and a defense perspective, we have the insight necessary to predict potential difficulties and highlight strengths. We handle matters such as motor vehicle accidents, premises liability and products liability.
- Matrimonial and family law: We represent clients in New York matrimonial and family law courts, helping protect their interests and accomplish their goals. We handle matters such as divorce, child custody and visitation, child support, alimony, adoption and paternity. We handle Collaborative Law divorces. We also represent clients in family offenses involving allegations of domestic violence. We have the capacity to seek or defend against orders of protection.
- Criminal defense: We represent people accused of crimes in New York state courts. Our clients face charges such as DWI (drunk driving), traffic violations, drug possession and alcohol-related offenses. We represent people with everything from misdemeanors to serious felony charges.
- Real estate closings and litigation: We handle matters of commercial and residential real estate law, including real estate closings, easements, adverse possession claims and other real estate litigation.
- Estates: We create estate plans for our clients, drafting and reviewing wills, trusts, powers of attorney and living wills. We also guide clients through the probate process and provide counsel regarding guardianships and conservatorships.
- Education law: We represent teachers, parents and administrators in education law issues related to teachers or student discipline, special education and other matters.
- Civil litigation: When a dispute requires legal action, our attorneys offer experienced legal counsel.
- Appeals: We handle a broad spectrum of civil and criminal appeals.
Contact our Ithaca Personal Injury Lawyers
Please call Williamson, Clune & Stevens at 800-483-1824 or contact us online to speak with an experienced attorney regarding your legal needs.